SGS IN-USE VERIFICATION PROGRAM
SGS IS YOUR GLOBAL EXPERT IN TURNKEY VEHICLE PROCUREMENT & TESTING SERVICES
All of SGS’s provided services, including procurement and chassis dynamometer testing, are performed in full compliance with the US EPA, CARB, and CAP 2000 Emissions requirements.
- Complete services for obtaining inuse vehicles for compliance testing
- All tasks related to your customer mailings
- Arranging pick-up and drop-off of vehicles
- Qualified drivers pick up the participants’ vehicles, inspect the vehicles, and handle all the necessary paperwork
- Participant rental vehicles delivered with a full tank of fuel
- Test vehicles are driven or transported to designated test facilities
- Vehicles can be tested at one of our vehicle test labs or at your designated facility
- We will initiate payment to the participants after the testing is completed.
- All logs and forms are completed as necessary in a professional and timely manner
- All Vehicles are returned cleaned insuring the participants & your satisfaction.
TESTING SERVICES AVAILABLE
- In-use testing is performed in our labs on our advanced chassis dynamometers
- You’ll receive detailed data and reports indicating the current performance characteristics of the legacy vehicles after being used in real world driving conditions for extended periods of time.
- We will help you develop a clearunderstanding of the owner’s driving patterns along with providing valuable information for developing future accelerated aging cycles for new model vehicles and various levels of powertrain components.
EXPANDED INSIGHT & DATA FOR ENHANCED ANALYSIS
SGS offers our customers a complete range of Portable Emissions Measurement System (PEMS) services to complement emissions testing in-use or in the lab. Our team of industry experts will work to understand your objectives, provide insight into industry trends, develop a plan and provide comprehensive program solutions for incorporating PEMS technology into your upcoming IUVP project.