Updating to Qt-4.8.7 which is binary compatible with Qt-4.7.4 will fix the issue. Applications don’t have to recompiled to use the new version.
Don’t worry, if you need to roll back to the Qt-4.7.4 version, it is still on the system, and will only take couple changes to switch back.
- sudo yum install qt-everywhere-opensource-487
- rpm installed /etc/ld.so.conf.d/qt-cyflex.conf
- rpm installed new /etc/profile.d/qt_up.sh and backed up original to qt_up.sh.rpmbak
- Installed /usr/local/Trolltech/Qt-4.8.7
- sudo mv /usr/local/Trolltech/Qt-4.7.4 to /usr/local/Trolltech/Qt-4.7.4.old