- Checks if another CyberApp is registered
- Checks if the cyber_labels appropriate to this application have been loaded
- Loads the specified Cyberapp, executes one time step, and goes into the paused state.
$ caLoad CyberCarPTGEM
- Sends a config event to the CyberApp process to put it into RUNNING state.
- Is valid only in the PAUSED state.
- Sends a config event to the CyberApp process to put it into PAUSED state.
- Is valid only in the RUNNING state.
- Sends a config event to the CyberApp process to cause it to clean up and exit
- Restores the following test environment variables to their original state – EngCtrlMode, Speed_TR, Torque_TR, Throttle_OL, Dyno_OL, Throttle_MD, Dyno_MD
- Is valid in all states (CONFIGURING, PAUSED, and RUNNING).
Important note about the caStop command:
A bug, discovered in late 2021, prohibited the restoration of the test environment, which was specific to the old control task. Users of CyberApps and the new control task will notice a change in behavior as they no longer fall into the same code. Calling caStop, either from a gp_test or the command line, will result in the model stopping after a short period of time, and the restoration of the test environment variables mentioned above, as they existed before the model was started.
- Sends an event to CyberServer to download a component specification to CyberApp process
$ caComponent axle FILENAME
$ caComponent wheel FILENAME