SGS would like to announce the official release of CyFlex 6.3.28.
NOTE: If you have cyflex.6.3.27 installed, you need to replace that version with cyflex.6.3.28. There was a major bug found in cyflex.6.3.27 pertaining to gp_test and BACKGROUND_TASK.
For information about the CyFlex 6.3.28 release, please refer to the following links.
- Release Notes Details: *Jira Filter for CyFlex 6.3.28 Issues
Note: *To access the Jira filter link, you must first be logged into Jira. If you are not a Jira user please send a request for the information. If there is not a Jira user at your site, then please contact email@example.com to get that setup.
If you are running a previous cyflex.6.3 version of CyFlex, SGS recommends that you upgrade to the cyflex.6.3.28 version.
Also, note the following CyFlex version release and support status (relative to SGS service provision):
- This and future releases are not available in Fedora, if you need assistance in migrating to Scientific Linux, please consult with SGS.
- CyFlex versions 6.1.2 and older are not actively supported or maintained except for critical emergency situations.
- ASSET/QNX versions have neither support nor maintenance readily available at all.
- Maintenance = changes to the software to address improvements or bugs.
- Support = provision of services to answer questions or diagnose issues.